There are a large number of home foreclosures listed on the Minnesota MLS. There are foreclosures, and then there are Minnesota Fannie Mae foreclosures. Why are Minnesota Fannie Mae foreclosures so special? It’s the HomePath® Mortgage Financing ® that makes them so.
Just listed bank owned homes:
See ALL types of Minnesota bank owned properties…
Consider the benefits:
You don’t need to have perfect credit to qualify to purchase.
- You can purchase them to occupy them, or you can purchase them as an investor.
- Low down payment! The down payment (at least 3%) can be paid by your savings, a gift, a grant, a loan from a non-profit organization, state or local government, or even an employer.
- There is no mortgage insurance.
- There are no appraisal fees.
- Your MN Fannie Mae foreclosure purchase may also be eligible for a rehab loan.
Get Your Customized List of Foreclosures.
You can Fannie Mae MN foreclosures in a number of communities, Shakopee, Eden Prairie, Minnetrista, Wayzata, and other communities. Contact us to find eligible properties, or to find out if you qualify for HomePath® Mortgage Financing. Find some great Minneapolis real estate listings, Minnesota lake cabins, distressed luxury homes or Twin Cities townhomes for sale at incredible prices. Fill out the form below and be sure to tell us about the kinds of properties that you are looking for.