Shakopee townhomes, condos, and twin homes most recently listed on the IDX/MLS system:
Here are some reasons why it is a good time to buy Shakopee townhomes:
- Sellers are motivated. This means that they are flexible and prices are already low.
- The inventory of Shakopee townhomes for sale on the Northstar Regional MLS is huge!
- Most of the Shakopee townhomes that are currently for sale are new or newer.
- Closing dates are flexible. Many of these town houses are vacant and can close quickly.
- Many of them are short sales so you know that they are already priced well.
- Interest rates are extremely low. If rates go up, your payments could price you right out of the market.
- This may be one of the best markets for Shakopee townhome buyers that you will see in a lifetime!
- Some indicators suggest that the bottom of the market may have already passed.
- Values in terms of price per square foot are outstanding!
- Prices may never get lower!
- Scott County Minnesota is one of the fastest growing counties in the state. It makes sense to invest in real estate in an area that is growing!
- Shakopee townhomes enjoy a convenient location! Minnesota Highway 169 and the Bloomington Ferry Bridge make Shakopee an easy commute to the Twin Cities metro area.
- Two story townhomes with basements in Dublin Square are available.
- All-one-level living Shakopee townhomes are available in a 55+ community!
- Prairie Bend Klingelhutz built townhomes are very affordable.
- Bright Keys Shakopee townhomes are affordable and boast a fun location to Tapah Park. Also, they are conveniently located.
- Novak Flek-built detached townhomes are available on Lilac!
- 1400 square foot town houses in Weston Ponds are available.
- Ryland European style row town houses in Savannah Pointe or even a detatched townhome in Southbridge are available in Shakopee near Cty Rd 18 and 169, near WalMart on the south end of the Bloomington Ferry Bridge
- Choose from quads, side by side townhomes, single level homes, detached townhouses, and twin homes.
Find out more about Minnesota townhomes.