If I were to create a Google search phrase that would best describe Centex-built Eden Prairie townhomes in Hawthorne, it would be something like this: “town home for sale eden prairie mn water pond trees woods.” Our sister website already gets plenty of searches for similar terms, and Hawthorne-related search terms already bring plenty of traffic to that site, rivaled only by searches for “pinebrook eden prairie townhomes centex.” Hawthorne is a quiet, western Eden Prairie townhome association that is characterized by large grassy areas and tree-lined cul-de-sacs situated along the edge of woods and trails, and includes a pond. Common elements are fastidiously maintained by a professional management group called Rockford Inc, all for surprisingly low fees.
Two-car end unit town houses typically start in the $170’s and commonly include:
- Two bedrooms
- Two baths, including walk-thru master bath upstairs and a half bath on the main floor
- Two car attached insulated garage. Plenty of extra parking.
- Loft and skylight
- Gas fireplace
- Soaring vaulted living room ceilings and 10 foot kitchen and dining room ceilings
- Formal dining and kitchen with snack bar/island. Eden Prairie townhomes with true dining rooms are hard to find in this price range
- Patios with privacy
- All heavy duty appliances
- Big walk-in closets
- Low fees that include snow/lawn, outside maintenance, hazard insurance, and water/sewer. ? Built in 1995
- Approximately 1423 square feet finished.
- Celebrated Eden Prairie schools (ISD 272)
Interior Eden Prairie townhome units in Hawthorne typically start in the $130’s and include:
- Single car attached garage
- Gas-burning fireplace
- Giant walk-in closets
- Two bedrooms
- 1.5 bathrooms
- 10 ft ceilings
- There are three different styles, and square footage is about 1200 finished.
Find out more about Eden Prairie homes for sale.
Incoming search terms:
- hawthorne lakes townhome association